Chelsea Vs Arsenal..Bring The Gooners Back To Earth

Ok its time for another Cup game..and this time its knockout..lose this game and you're out..And its against our local rivals Arsenal..well I can bet my life savings on this one(even though I barely have any)..Arsenal and they're supporters feel that by beating Villareal at home they've become invincible..poor chaps..This is what is precisely going to be their demise..They feel they've conquered the world..It'll be a nice homecoming for them this Saturday..homecoming to the Earth i.e..and on the other hand Chelsea have had two games full of complacency which would have jolted the players enough..plus with Hiddink here I just cant see us losing a game..Against Arsenal I feel we would be brilliant given their fragile nature and Wenger's youth fetish..Chelsea have a horde of powerful players in Essien,Drogba,Ballack,Mikel and the centre halfs Terry and Carvalho..Iam sure Hiddink would have realised this and already worked out a strategy..Whats great about this guy is that he always has a backup..always has a Plan B..which is precisely what Scolari lacked..look at the Liverpool game for instance..We're down 2-0 and just 30 mins on the board..He knows his defensive strategy isnt working..Anelka comes on..and BOOM!!..The match turns on its head..well Iam not saying that Anelka was the one made all the difference..It was the change in approach..Ok that sums up my Hiddink praise for the day..my prediction 3-1 Chelsea..yeah Arsenal to score 1..maybe of a dubious penalty or an offside like last time..
Now theres this news about I read about Ancelotti coming to Chelsea in the summer on a 3 year contract and about him getting a 57M budget..I know your reaction 'PLEASE NO!!!'..now heres the good part..I read this on Goal.com..hah..so no need to break sweat just yet..
And the last thing..as you know I'd turned 18 about a week back..so that means Iam eligible and Adsense account..and most of you would already have noticed the ads on the blog and feed too..So yeah..officially i've started monetizing the blog..well I dont really feel I'll be making any money..I dont really want to either..so you know just to experience..
*BLUE IS THE COLOUR*

2 comments:

NNNiya from Twitter :) said...

Goal.com LOL

Liars. Ancelloti? slightly younger than scolari but really can't wait to see who they appoint. Have you seen the new Chelsea Kit by the way? It's not too good - i prefer the one that Chelsea have right now.

*Blue is the colour*
KTBFFH ;)

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

hmmmm? i think chelsea 2, arsenal 1. can hiddink please play quaresma? please.