My New Jersey



Yeah that right..I had just ordered a new jersey for myself on SoccerPro.com..As I already had Chelsea so I went for the Adidas Bayern Munich Home Jersey..It hardly took any time to ship and I was very impressed to recieve an international parcel in perfect condition within 7 days of booking..anyway the jersey itself is pretty cool with the Bayern Munich official logo with the 4 Stars depicting the 4 Uefa Champions League wins..the adidas logo is just present beneath the neck and the wonderful white three stipes on the sleeves..It is 100% polyester employing Adidas' ClimaCool (TM) technology for greater comfort and performance..I dont really think i'd be using this one for playing so the ventilation pores on the sides might not be as useful as they normaly would be..but still India is a pretty warm place!!another point i've noticed is that the jersey is pretty lightweight..The jersey is strechable in a number of places to make it comfortable, but as Iam not really XL thats not really going to be used by me either..
So any other Bayern fan in here who'd like to buy this head over to Bayern Munich jersey..Ok even If you're not a Bayern Fan SoccerPro boasts of a large collection of Soccer Jersey's which you can find right here Soccer Jerseys..

0 comments: